Monday, July 15, 2013

My favorite MAC shadows



MAC Eye shadows have held a special place in my heart ever since my aunt introduced my sister and I to them almost ten years ago. Unfortunately ever since then I have looked down on drugstore dry eye shadows, whoops.

Anyways, here are my everyday favorites:
1. All That Glitters- a gorgeous pink-tan all over the lid color. Its a good base for any skin tone, without being too glittery. It just has a nice luminous satin finish.
2. Soba- my newest and favorite addition! Soba looks incredible on the lid and blended into the crease or just as a crease color. It's also a good bottom lash definer! 
3. Woodwinked- a copper bronze shimmer that compliments my blue eyes beautifully. Every time I wear this shadow someone tells me how blue my eyes are so it's a winner in my book. 
4. Mulch- my favorite crease color that is a straight up brown with no purple undertones. It's great blended with Woodwinked, All That Glitters or even a lighter shadow. 

MAC shadows are incredibly pigmented and they last all day, without a primer and at $9 a pop that means a lot to me.  Another one slowly creeping up on my favorites is Naked Lunch. My shadows are all placed into a 4 quad which is customizable with your own colors. What are your cult classics? 
Xo,
Julia



1 comment:

  1. Go try out.....Texture....Swiss Chocolate. Those are my next two.
    Oh wait, I need Naked Lunch too. :)

    ReplyDelete